Listen to the Sound of the Planet




This hotel-mall hybrid is the first of it's kind. People might assume this place was made for the phrase, "shop til' you drop." My sister and I were bouncing in the pool, when my sister nudges at me, "look how fast he's swimming", pointing at the tattooed man gliding by. I agreed and she continued, "you should've seen when he first started." Switching to the the man's point of view, I feel myself struggling to maintain speed, but quickly regained momentum. My speed was far too unnatural, as if I was in a jet flying through the air. I reached the end and decided to switch to a backstroke. My muscle memory kicks in and I effortlessly make my way to the other side of the pool. Switching back to my point of view, I continue watching the tattooed man swim. Suddenly, the entire pool gets engulfed by a giant sphere of water. Unfazed, the man's skin materializes into a scuba suit and he continues swimming away.



My sister and I escaped the pool and start making our way to our room. The room was more like a hostel with bunkbeds scattered throughout. With the room still empty, we paced around the room picking our beds. Suddenly, a man lands on the balcony just outside the room and rushes in. "These are the same too!", he yells. My sister and I glanced at each other as he continues his rant. "Stay here, I'm gonna get security", I told my sister. Before I could make it to the door, a security guard walks in. To avoid the confrontation, we decided to take a toll through the mall. After a few rounds, we decide to go back and see if they're gone.



When we walked through the doors, we were shocked that the room had completely changed. The walls are now several feet higher, bamboo trees lined the walls, and the beds were now made with a combination of bamboo and thick leaves. Unfortunately, the change in scenery was not enough to calm the angry patron. We continue to our beds, when the security guard pulls out a knife and cuts down one of the trees. Then he cuts the other end, turning it into a staff. He begins spinning the staff as if he's in a martial arts movie. He stops in a pose and points one end of the staff to me and the other end to the angry man. "Listen carefully to the plant, feel the vibrations", he whispered. As I bring my ear closer, I could hear a soft high pitch sound emanating from deep within the tree, "This is the sound of the planet", he says. Suddenly both men quietly walks out of the room.



My sister decided to take the top bunk and fell asleep quickly. Laying just beneath her, I found myself cuddling with the tattooed man. I rolled over on my stomach and he gets on top of me. While firmly holding onto my wrists, he begins thrusting into me softly. With every thrust, I let out a soft moan, being careful not to wake my sister. The man joins along and lets out a deep, yet soft moan in contingent with mine. As we continue, I noticed a dark haired woman at the edge of my bed crawling on the floor. Her nails clicked on the hardwood beneath us. She glances up and notices that I'm looking at her. We locked gazes for a moment. I noticed she had a sadden, but jealous look on her face. She awkwardly continued to stare when suddenly a man walks into the room and takes her away.





Crystal Tran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classroom Guilt

Home Invasion Goes Right